When it comes to where we will go to celebrate our anniversary or for just a special holiday, this is the place we often choose. It is a wonderful B&B in White Post VA. You feel as if you are truly in Provence while enjoying the hills and fields of the Shenandoah Valley. There is so much to do in the area, from driving through the shenandoah mountains, touring vinyards or shopping for antiques. ...or just enjoying the atmosphere on their property.
There are 11 beautifully decorated rooms and suites, most of which have working fireplaces. Our favorite rooms being #9 and #10.
Breakfast, served in their inviting sunroom, comes with the price of the room and is always something to look forward to. One day you might get their "homemade" sausage with eggs and fruit done in their own special way. You never get the same thing two days in a row! Truly delicious!
The dining room serves 3 or 5 course gourmet meals featuring delicious French cuisine and wine. Most of their vegetables are grown on the propertywith other items bought from local farms..
They often have packages with a theme that might be a little less expensive than their normal rates. They are always willing to accomadate you with a special picnic lunch or meal in your room.
The main lounge always has a fire going with hot cider or chocolate awaiting you in the winter. It is a cozy place to meet other guests that are staying there.
The owners, Celeste and Alain Borel make sure that everything is perfect for your stay. The rest of the staff are always helpful and pleasant. We definitly will be returning to this wonderful place!
- Also Known As:
- l`Auberge Provencale Hotel Boyce
- l`Auberge Provencale b&b
- l`Auberge Provencale Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a romantic Shenandoah bed and breakfast in beautiful White Post, VA. Our bed & breakfast in Virginia features luxurious rooms and suite with comfy beds, fluffy robes, flat screens and fireplaces. Don't miss out on a once in a lifetime dining experience at one of the best French restaurants in America. The resident master chef at our Northern Virginia B&B creates culinary works of art utilizing the freshest local ingredients for an unforgettable romantic Virginia getaway. Enjoy too our Second Tier Wine Spectator awarded wine cellar with over 900 selections. Utilize our concierge service to tour the local vineyards, arboretums, art galleries and civil war museums in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Tingo, Expedia, EasyToBook, Travelocity and Fareportal so you can book your L'Auberge Provencale Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.