Several years ago my husband and I stayed at the L’Auberge Provencale Bed and Breakfast and wanted to come back and enjoy the experience all over again! Originally we stayed in room #8 (lovely!) and this time we stayed in suite #7 (in the main house). It is a lovely room with an adjoining sitting room, a great place to relax and read for the afternoon. The space was luxurious, warm and cozy. The fireplace was definitely nice on a cold night. It surely feels like a room in a little villa in the south of France. It was perfect for a little romantic weekend getaway! I am only sad my husband was born in February preventing us from really enjoying the balcony (too cold and sadly raining that day). The views are beautiful and the location cannot be beat – a nice escape without being too far away.
Breakfast is served between 8 and 930am in the Sunny Peach Room. There is a small buffet of simple things like yogurt, cereal, breads (there was a pistachio fig bread was to.die.for.) and juice and then daily there is a different hot breakfast served to your table – we had lovely Eggs Benedict. Again the service was perfect, the breakfast manager was cheerful and attentive without overly being so (we are not super morning people so this was deeply appreciated).
Both times we ordered the gourmet lunch basket and we were not disappointed! With so many wineries in the area, as well as the state arboretum, it is lovely to do a luncheon with your love and continue the L’Auberge experience. I hope that we will be back in the spring and have schedules that allow for a day or two more since it is definitely an indulgence worth having! Thank you!
- Also Known As:
- l`Auberge Provencale Hotel Boyce
- l`Auberge Provencale b&b
- l`Auberge Provencale Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a romantic Shenandoah bed and breakfast in beautiful White Post, VA. Our bed & breakfast in Virginia features luxurious rooms and suite with comfy beds, fluffy robes, flat screens and fireplaces. Don't miss out on a once in a lifetime dining experience at one of the best French restaurants in America. The resident master chef at our Northern Virginia B&B creates culinary works of art utilizing the freshest local ingredients for an unforgettable romantic Virginia getaway. Enjoy too our Second Tier Wine Spectator awarded wine cellar with over 900 selections. Utilize our concierge service to tour the local vineyards, arboretums, art galleries and civil war museums in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your L'Auberge Provencale Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.