Beautiful old inn. My daughter and I chose Suite #2 for our annual mother-daughter getaway and had a lovely experience. I particularly appreciated the attention paid to my daughter who is pregnant - when we checked in for dinner they noted her condition and were very understanding about not serving her unpasteurized cheese or undercooked meat and fish. The dinner was a marvel, and the service expert and friendly. And next morning, after a very comfortable sleep, we woke to the sight of cows grazing. We will definitely return.
- Also Known As:
- l`Auberge Provencale b&b
- l`Auberge Provencale Hotel
- l`Auberge Provencale Hotel Boyce
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a romantic Shenandoah bed and breakfast in beautiful White Post, VA. Our bed & breakfast in Virginia features luxurious rooms and suite with comfy beds, fluffy robes, flat screens and fireplaces. Don't miss out on a once in a lifetime dining experience at one of the best French restaurants in America. The resident master chef at our Northern Virginia B&B creates culinary works of art utilizing the freshest local ingredients for an unforgettable romantic Virginia getaway. Enjoy too our Second Tier Wine Spectator awarded wine cellar with over 900 selections. Utilize our concierge service to tour the local vineyards, arboretums, art galleries and civil war museums in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo and Hotwire so you can book your L'Auberge Provencale Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.