Just east of Winchester, this is a great bead and breakfast. The bed portion is very nice - the rooms are very comfortable and each is different. Our room was just off a very nice herb garden and very relaxing. No television in the room adds to the relaxing atmosphere. Staff were very nice and helpful. Breakfast was fantastic. Food good and the server was very attentive and very pleasant.
- Also Known As:
- l`Auberge Provencale Hotel Boyce
- l`Auberge Provencale b&b
- l`Auberge Provencale Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a romantic Shenandoah bed and breakfast in beautiful White Post, VA. Our bed & breakfast in Virginia features luxurious rooms and suite with comfy beds, fluffy robes, flat screens and fireplaces. Don't miss out on a once in a lifetime dining experience at one of the best French restaurants in America. The resident master chef at our Northern Virginia B&B creates culinary works of art utilizing the freshest local ingredients for an unforgettable romantic Virginia getaway. Enjoy too our Second Tier Wine Spectator awarded wine cellar with over 900 selections. Utilize our concierge service to tour the local vineyards, arboretums, art galleries and civil war museums in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia, EasyToBook and Fareportal so you can book your L'Auberge Provencale Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.