We had a two-night stay here last week that included two fabulous dinners and two innovative breakfasts. The food here is absolutely first-rate and the wine list, which I believe was built by Celeste, has many wonderful selections. They hold the "Best of Award of Excellence" from Wine Spectator, one of less than 900 locations on the planet.
The breakfasts deserve a special compliment...one included duck breast and the other pork loin as the meat.
If you live within four or five hours of Boyce, Virginia, and you want a romantic food-centric getaway, L'Auberge is worth the trip.
- Also Known As:
- l`Auberge Provencale b&b
- l`Auberge Provencale Hotel
- l`Auberge Provencale Hotel Boyce
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a romantic Shenandoah bed and breakfast in beautiful White Post, VA. Our bed & breakfast in Virginia features luxurious rooms and suite with comfy beds, fluffy robes, flat screens and fireplaces. Don't miss out on a once in a lifetime dining experience at one of the best French restaurants in America. The resident master chef at our Northern Virginia B&B creates culinary works of art utilizing the freshest local ingredients for an unforgettable romantic Virginia getaway. Enjoy too our Second Tier Wine Spectator awarded wine cellar with over 900 selections. Utilize our concierge service to tour the local vineyards, arboretums, art galleries and civil war museums in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your L'Auberge Provencale Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.