My husband and I just stayed here in Suite 11. This place is so special. We felt we were in the French countryside! The staff is so nice and friendly, particularly Celeste and Jamie. The restaurant is worth trying at least one night and our suite was beautifully decorated, big, and romantic. Breakfast was a dream; it was our favorite and we were always greeted with a smile from Jamie. The place is also close to wineries, horseback riding, and other activities. Definitely recommend it!
- Also Known As:
- l`Auberge Provencale Hotel
- l`Auberge Provencale b&b
- l`Auberge Provencale Hotel Boyce
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a romantic Shenandoah bed and breakfast in beautiful White Post, VA. Our bed & breakfast in Virginia features luxurious rooms and suite with comfy beds, fluffy robes, flat screens and fireplaces. Don't miss out on a once in a lifetime dining experience at one of the best French restaurants in America. The resident master chef at our Northern Virginia B&B creates culinary works of art utilizing the freshest local ingredients for an unforgettable romantic Virginia getaway. Enjoy too our Second Tier Wine Spectator awarded wine cellar with over 900 selections. Utilize our concierge service to tour the local vineyards, arboretums, art galleries and civil war museums in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your L'Auberge Provencale Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.