I stayed at the Inn as part of a roadtrip with my husband and kids. The location is easy to find off Route 460, is convenient to campus and restaurants, and right next to the visitors center. The room was spacious and comfortable. (Very handy to have 2 sinks when traveling with kids.) Each staff member was friendly and efficient.
We had breakfast at the restaurant inside the hotel. The buffet was high quality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Virginia Tech and Skelton Conference Center is the only hotel situated on the campus of Virginia Tech and is the perfect destination to explore all that Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, and Montgomery County have to offer. Preston's Restaurant features fresh, locally-sourced foods and the Continental Divide Lounge features an eclectic wine list and premium spirits. As the largest hotel and conference center in Blacksburg, we offer nearly 24,000 square feet of conference space, including a 700-seat ballroom, 10 conference rooms, and 147 hotel rooms and suites. This is one of the premier facilities in the mid-Atlantic region. For conferences, events, or leisure, come experience the hospitality, luxury, and latest innovations in beautiful southwest Virginia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, TravelClick and Hotels.com so you can book your The Inn at Virginia Tech & Skelton Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Virginia Tech & Skelton Hotel Blacksburg
- The Inn At Virginia Tech And Skelton Conference Center
- Hotel At Virginia Tech
- At Virginia Tech Blacksburg
- The Inn At Virginia Tech & Skelton Conference Center Blacksburg