“Great service!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast
Utica, Michigan
“Great service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

The food is great! Every time I visit Blacksburg I make sure I stop at Joes diner for breakfast. The staff is wonderful!
The place could use a fresh coat of paint.

Visited June 2013

Richmond, Virginia
“Great Customer Service, tasty breakfast served all day!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

We ve liked everything about this diner, attention to the Customer, great tasty fast breakfast and patience to the foreigners like me , who dont speak very good English! Thank you, Joe's Diner! Please stay as friendly as you are!

Visited June 2013
Staunton, Virginia
“Nice breakfast. Happy, loud atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Breakfast burrito was hot and full of flavor but the hash browns were cold and blah. Server was scary loud. Good coffee and fast service.

Visited April 2013
Richmond, VA
“The best little Diner in VA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Trust me, you won't ever get better service in a breakfast diner than at Joe's. I don't think the staff (and there are plenty) ever passes by without paying attention to you. My omlette was a 10!

Visited February 2013
Vienna
“Love it! Picture perfect old style diner.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

Had my first breakfast at Joe's this week. I now have a bone to pick with my son for not getting me there earlier in his time at VA Tech.

The menu for breakfast has something for everyone. The service was excellent. The place is spotless. The food was as good as it gets. Simple - traditional - diner - comfort food.

I had steak and eggs. The steaks at most diners is beef in name only. Joe's ribeye was tender and done the way I ordered it (medium rare - not easy for a relatively thin cut of beef). My companions both got Cheesey Scrambled and didn't speak a word while they gobbled their plates clean. I saw a few orders of French Toast and pancakes pass by to other tables and they all looked delicious. I also saw the empty plates get bussed back to the kitchen - testimony that everyone was lovin' it on a quiet Saturday morning in downtown Blacksburg, VA.

I guess one lesson learned that in a college town, there aren't many students moving about (Fridays are a big nite out - go figure) - so if you're in town and its not a game day saturday - should be easy to get in. On my next trip - I'm going back for lunch. There were a slew of things that caught my eye on the menu.

DEFINITELY A MUST VISIT PLACE IN BLACKSBURG.

• Visited November 2012