“Go Dunkin or Go Home!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Blacksburg, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Go Dunkin or Go Home!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

(1) I grew up on Krispy Kreme in my youth and I am now a convert to Dunkin, I still like the hot now from KK but overall Dunkin is the best, they offer a wide selection it is hard to choose.(2) My bride of 23 years introduced them to me! (3) Now it is hard to stop by and NOT get some of the great coffee Hot or Iced and not sample some of those donuts that melts into your mouth. Finally for the price and selection Dunkin can not be beat!! I have many times pre ordered there wares for my Sunday School am breakfast....they are most ALWAYS gone!! Choose the doughnuts you want and these folks will bust their hump to make it happen. They offer sweet rolls,good size assortment of muffins Blueberry Coffee Cake,Chocolate Chip, Peach just to name a few!! The mgt and staff always offer a smile and a willingness to help you choose what will bring such joy to your palate!! A new slogan I just thought of,,,,,"GO DUNKIN OR GO HOME"

• Visited August 2013