“Closed” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: Barbecue
“Closed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

Unfortunately they closed the Blacksburg location April 2013. They have since moved and opened Wolfe's Barbecue in Marion Virginia. Although no longer in our area, their menu is better than ever at their new location. I'm sure many friends in the New River Valley wish Brett and Jill well.

christiansburg
“Great Food, Great Price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

Always enjoy my dinner at Log Cabin BBQ! Pork Sandwich with the Zesty (NC Vinegar) sauce is out of this world. Got to try the Mac and Cheese.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Virginia
“Average.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012 via mobile

The food is pretty good, usually. Tonight my side salad was past the prime and brown. A few pieces a little slimy. Barbecue was good but small portion. Said to eat here but they packaged to go. My guess is they are off their game tonight as my past visits were better. So, seems to be inconsistent.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Alexandria, Virginia
“Our"go-to" place for bbq take-out in Blacksburg”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

We love to get family take-out meals from Log Cabin when we're in B-burg. We usually get ribs, barbecue pulled pork, coleslaw, cornbread, corn on the cob and baked beans. Good value, and no work for us. We prefer to do takeout, but there are eat-in tables. Atmosphere is bit like a diner-- fun. The staff is really nice.
There is a choice of sauces. We like them all, but like to mix the regular smoky with the spicy.
Can't beat the flavor or the price.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Charlottesville, Virginia
“Decent food; misleading name”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

The pork barbeque sandwich with curly fries and a drink was a pretty solid meal. I had no complaints about the quality of the food, and the various sauces I tried were all good. I initially wanted to order a stuffed spud (baked potato with bbq inside), but they were out and it would take another 30+ minutes for the next batch to finish. This was around 2pm on a Wednesday. Log Cabin is a bit of a misnomer, as this place is located in a mall area, and has a very cookie cutter interior. The light fixtures were the only neat thing about the atmosphere. The pricing was a little on the steep side also (I think it was 9$ for the combo I ordered).

• Visited September 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

If you own or manage Log Cabin BBQ, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.