“NOM!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Blacksburg, Virginia, United States
“NOM!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

My college girlfriends and I went to this restaurant ever since we heard about it freshman year (VT Alums!). We literally went at least twice a month. It is so delicious and reasonably priced. The staff is so kind, too! They eventually knew us by and name and could guess what we ordered. Haha! I definitely recommend the fajita burrito or lunch fajitas! AND ALWAYS GET THE QUESO!

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Awful all the way around”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2012 via mobile

I really hate to give bad reviews but this was just a bad experience. We sat at the bar because they were busy. We were not acknowledged at all. I think the entire wait staff are also the bartenders so each thought the other would take care of us! Not even a menu handed to us. We waited just to see how long it would take. There is no organization at all. We couldn't tell who where the "real" bartenders. We got to enjoy the show while one made a 5 gallon margarita mixture to restock. Cheap tequila and gallons of premade mix. Needless to say we ordered beer. Taco bell tacos at best.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Definitely would return!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2012

My boyfriend and I went here when he came to visit because he loves Mexican food and we really enjoyed it. The food was more of your traditional Mexican food and tasted great while being inexpensive. Additionally, the food was made quickly & we got it in less than 10 minutes. The atmosphere was nice as well.

• Visited February 2012