“Good Bun” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Woolwine, Virginia
“Good Bun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

Definitely a do again SOON. If anyone had the time to look through my other reviews here they would see I eat a lot of oriental food! Of course that does not make me a world authority but I know good food when I taste it and this was very good.
I had the bun with pork. The meat was very nice with tasty sauce/grill flavor. Lots of bean sprouts, noodles were well prepared, plenty of lettuce but came up short for the mint/basil. The dressing was very good and is what sets this preparation apart from others i have had. Service was good and fast.
It is a small place and certainly nothing fancy. It was packed with a line waiting when I left.
I am glad to see that at last there is some good oriental food in the area.

Visited June 2014

• Korean first
Blacksburg, Virginia
“Finally! Authentic asian cooking in Blacksburg”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

I am not a fan of pan-asian restaurants. But this restaurant is unique in having accurate representations of Chinese, Vietnamese, Thai, and Korean food on their menu. Within each cuisine not all dishes are equally good. Among the Thai selections, the Drunken noodles, and Penang, Masaman and Red Curries are terrific. Not so for the the Green, and the Pad Thai is just OK. Among the Vietnamese selections the Bun is great and the Pho is good (but not as good as you'd find in Northern Virginia). In summer go for the seasonal chinese stir-fries, and the Szechwan Beef Noodles (really Taiwan beef noodles) are terrific. Staff are great, food is always piping hot.

• Visited May 2014

-my first Thai experience and I'd go back

Rochester
“Just excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

Fast service, fresh ingredients, authentic tastes....a surprise indeed. Suggestions given to spice accordingly so that all were pleased....from the novice asian eater, to those who appreciated the real thing....

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Poor quality meat make me a reluctant diner”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

I have eater here about five times. I have had a Thai chicken curry in which the quality if the meat just looked off. I didn't eat it. I have had Pad Sie Eiew several times, both with and without meat. It is always too greasy. I have had vegetarian Thai curry, and the flavor was rather one-dimensional. Not my favorite place to eat...