“Best Thia in Blacksburg, VA” 5 of 5 stars

Update restaurant details
Ranked #19 of 103 restaurants in Blacksburg
Cuisines: Thai, Vietnamese
Willis
“Best Thia in Blacksburg, VA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

The food is outstanding, as is the service and value. Interior could use a little love, but the food makes it easy to overlook.

Visited July 2013

81% Recommend
“Very good food with reasonable price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

I like the place. Very good food with reasonable price. You can have lunch under ten bucks. Tastes very nice.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cedar Bluff
“Trying Thai”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

My husband & I love trying ethnic food but live in far sw va so we only get to do so when we're away from home. .As we were in Blacksburg, we decided to visit Café Mekong. I had looked at their menu online and knew they had many gf dishes. We tried their Spring Rolls with fish sauce and they were great,crunchy with large shrimp. We like to order 2 dishes and share so I ordered Pad Thai and my husband ordered a red curry dish. The servings were generous,(we took enough home for the next days lunch)and the food was delicious. I will say the curry was a little hot for me but my husband loved it. The staff was friendly and attentive, regularly filling my water for which I was very grateful.This was only our 2nd time trying Thai but I would definitely return to this restaurant.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Blacksburg, Virginia
“Feedback from regulars (:”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

That's an amazing place!
Among Asian oriental restaurants this one is simply the best.

We come here once a week and whenever we have someone visiting us, we bring them here.
There are few servers working there so that you know everyone after you come here several times. Each of them is super sweet and very welcoming. They work fast but give you due attention and care. The excellence of service and food is consistent!
We always come for the Flat noodles and Garlic fried rice. They make it vegan for us and it always tastes delicious. The portion size IS big (: we are always more than pleasantly full. (:
The place is rather small and it's always full but we always get seated. It's always clean and pleasant. People come here with friends, with kids, with families. It's very popular.
It's located on the S Main Street right across Kroger.
Next door they own an international market Oasis where you can buy food from anywhere in the world and even order something that they will try to find and deliver to the shop. Plus they always have fresh produce from local farmers!
Overall experience at these places is always excellent!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bluefield
“Excellent value and taste”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

Dinner this evening with spouse. Ordered drunken noodles and Vietnamese pork with rice. Service was very quick, despite full of customers. Excellent taste to both, and moderately priceed. Both spiced very well. A new favorite in Blacksburg!