“Excellent value and taste” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #27 of 105 Restaurants in Blacksburg
Cuisines: Thai, Vietnamese
Bluefield
“Excellent value and taste”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

Dinner this evening with spouse. Ordered drunken noodles and Vietnamese pork with rice. Service was very quick, despite full of customers. Excellent taste to both, and moderately priceed. Both spiced very well. A new favorite in Blacksburg!

Newport News, Virginia
“Oh wow.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

After a long trip, nothing more comforting than a bowl of pho. Came across Cafe Mekong while doing a google search during our stay in Radford.
Everyone knows when you go to a restaurant close to their closing time, you get a very rushed service but not here. The gentleman who took care of us was great, by the way he treated us, I really thought he was the owner?(thank you!) He made us feel as if he's known us forever or as if we were regular customers.
We ordered Pho, Chicken Satai, Bun and one order of spring rolls. The portions are plentiful (there were 4 of us and we had a hard time finishing everything). The food tasted pretty good, compared to other pho's I've had before, it was ok but still good.
This may become one of our regular places to go to in the future :)

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Blacksburg, Virginia
“Consistently good food and instant service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

Thai and Viet food in a simple setting. When I am one only a few Americans in the room, I know it's authentic oriental cuisine. I end up getting the same selections because my mouth starts watering for the same thing when I enter the door.

Visited November 2012
Blacksburg, VA
“Excellent Top Choice in Quality Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012 via mobile

The best Thai and Vietnamese food this side of San Francisco.the Singapore Noodles, the Bun, the Pho are all just excellent choices as are several of the appetizers. The chefs and the staff are attentive and will cook the meals custom for their customers. A friendly and pleasant place to enjoy lunch or dinner. Choose several different dishes, enjoy the warm and the cool and ut all goes together well.

“Delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I Have dined here twice. The first time was with a large group and they had no trouble accommodating us and the food was brought out in a timely fashion. The other time was quite busy but we still had good service even thought it was just the two of us. The food was great both times It was worth the price. The portions are large, fine for sharing. I don't know how authentic the food is since I do not have any thing to compare it to. There is plenty of parking.

Visited October 2012