Ok, the motel (I wouldn't even call it a hotel. It's not even close to one being one.) has the basics, TV, Wireless internet, a microwave and a mini-fridge. They also have room service everyday.
I'll start with the internet first. Sucks, you get disconnected all the time, and sometimes for one whole day. You tell the front desk, they'll tell you yeah. They're fixing it. Hours later, it's still not fixed. And it happens again next week.
The mini-fridge wasn't cleaned, and the ice compartment was totally frozen up, and dirty with some black muck on the edges. It was big enough for like 2 cartons of milk? And not to mention they'll freeze up your milk despite turning the temperature to the lowest. And even then, it seems the fridge isn't totally working. Sometimes i open it and i get frozen milk, and sometimes room temperature milk.
The room service? Oh great. They change your towels everyday and make your beds as well. Not to mention they'll simply try to walk in on you without even knocking. They have the access card you know. Which means, no privacy, and high possibilities of accidental intrusions.
Bathroom is infested with bugs. Every now and then i'll find something that's crawled into the bathroom through the bathtub's hole.
The person at the front desk wasn't exactly friendly as well. Had a difficult time communicating with them.
- Also Known As:
- Red Carpet Hotel
- Red Carpet Hotel Blacksburg
- Red Carpet Inn Blacksburg
- Blacksburg Red Carpet Inn
- Red Carpet Inn Blacksburg, Virginia
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Red Carpet Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.