Actually, it was my first time to US, so as whoever visits a strange place, I was also quite nervous at the time. However, thanks to this hotel's kindness, I could feel comfortable and be getting familiar with here soon. The things that I was satisfied were regular clening service, convinient transportation, and diverse facilities around this hotel. Especially, I was so touched by pick-up service. At that time, I had to go to Washington D.C. and there are only two schedules to deaprt for WAS in Blacksburg, and one of two is at 2:45 a.m. There was No TAXI to the bus stop for WAS at such midnight. However, Harry, the owner of this hotel, willingly took me the bus stop despite of late night and I was fortunately able to get to WAS with ease.
- Also Known As:
- Red Carpet Hotel
- Red Carpet Hotel Blacksburg
- Red Carpet Inn Blacksburg
- Blacksburg Red Carpet Inn
- Red Carpet Inn Blacksburg, Virginia
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Red Carpet Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.