I am an experienced traveler having visited many countries subsequently many accommodations. Something about the Red Carpet in and especially the family whose avocation is what brings a sublime charming environment to life beyond all but the discerning eye.
The rooms are price low for the market, clean of course as I watch them toil unnoticed to most with a person pride in their work lacking in most places I have experienced. The rooms are pleasant as standard for the American hotel industry queen size bed, desk, Television/cable, mini fridge, dresser, usual fare bathroom amenities.
Great price excellent location, and as I eluded to earlier wonderful service. Red Carpet Inn offers extended stay pricing so when I am doing research Red Carpet is my favorite place to write, reflect, and simply create. The Red Carpet Inn is an inherently transient environment such are hotel with people coming and going yet the family that is the Red Carpet Inn to me balances it with a warmth of a family who extend an undefinable element if you chance to appreciate them through their Inn.
In summation Red Carpet Inn great location, safe area, low prices, and well attended comfortable rooms with free wireless internet, and cable TV. I have done some of my most inspired work while staying at the Red Carpet Inn Blacks, Virginia.
- Also Known As:
- Red Carpet Hotel
- Red Carpet Hotel Blacksburg
- Red Carpet Inn Blacksburg
- Blacksburg Red Carpet Inn
- Red Carpet Inn Blacksburg, Virginia
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Travelocity so you can book your Red Carpet Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.