“Enriching Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 9 hotels in Blacksburg
Macomb, Illinois
“Enriching Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2012

I am an experienced traveler having visited many countries subsequently many accommodations. Something about the Red Carpet in and especially the family whose avocation is what brings a sublime charming environment to life beyond all but the discerning eye.
The rooms are price low for the market, clean of course as I watch them toil unnoticed to most with a person pride in their work lacking in most places I have experienced. The rooms are pleasant as standard for the American hotel industry queen size bed, desk, Television/cable, mini fridge, dresser, usual fare bathroom amenities.
Great price excellent location, and as I eluded to earlier wonderful service. Red Carpet Inn offers extended stay pricing so when I am doing research Red Carpet is my favorite place to write, reflect, and simply create. The Red Carpet Inn is an inherently transient environment such are hotel with people coming and going yet the family that is the Red Carpet Inn to me balances it with a warmth of a family who extend an undefinable element if you chance to appreciate them through their Inn.
In summation Red Carpet Inn great location, safe area, low prices, and well attended comfortable rooms with free wireless internet, and cable TV. I have done some of my most inspired work while staying at the Red Carpet Inn Blacks, Virginia.

Room Tip: Just Tell them what you prefer and they will be honest about what accommodations they have to match...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business

83 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Lansdale, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2012

I always stay here when I'm in Blacksburg, usually for a weekend trip. The staff has always been great and very accomodating. They make a point to ask if everything is okay whenever I would see them. The rooms are a good size, clean, and features such as the microwave/refrigerator/desk are convenient.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
Dunbar, West Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012 via mobile

For the location, this hotel is a good value. The owners are very nice and helpful - such good personal hospitality

• Stayed February 2012
Annapolis, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2012

My wife and I stayed here for 3 nights while dropping my son at a camp at VA Tech then stayed an extra couple days to do things in the area. The motel is family run and they are very friendly. Its not a fancy place, but a comfortable bed, clean room, hot shower, TV and AC. Thats all we were looking for so we were very happy. Can't beat the price. My wife stayed there when she went back to pick up my son and felt comfortable being there alone.
We will be back when ever we are staying in Blacksburg

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Blacksburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2012

I stayed here for a week and I can truly say that my stay was truly enjoyable and comfy . The owners are very hospitable and friendly, they made sure that my stay here was comfortable. You can't beat the location either, it's a few minutes from downtown Blacksburg and VA Tech and has numerous shopping places and restaurants located around the hotel. and did I mention that they have reliable wireless, cable and coffee in the morning? This is an excellent place for your short stay to Blacksburg, you won't regret it, trust me.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
Winchester, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2012

I've stayed at The Red Carpet Inn several times while visiting my daughter. I am always pleased with my stay. It's not a luxury hotel by any means, so don't expect super soft towels, but the place is very clean and quiet (though I've never stayed during football season!). Everyone who works there is very friendly and helpful. There are mini-fridges and microwaves in the rooms. The wireless access is speedy and reliable. Coffee is available in the morning in the lobby as well as copies of the free local newspaper. The location is great--just a few minutes from downtown Blacksburg or Christiansburg and close to a shopping center with several dining options.

Room Tip: I've stayed in rooms close to Main St and have had no problem with noise from traffic.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with friends
Dayton, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2012

As a student I didn't want to spend a lot of money on a hotel. Red Carpet Inn is a great price, very clean, and the workers are very polite. The greatest thing about the hotel other than the price and the cleanliness is that it is one mile away from the VCOM campus. So, to all you who are coming to Blacksburg VA for your medical school interviews, I'd highly recommend Red Carpet inn.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business

Been to Red Carpet Inn? Share your experiences!