Stayed with my two children for a Va Tech Open House weekend. Best price in the area and seemed to be the closest to campus.
Check-in was quick (probably the owner's daughter? Seemed as nice as the owner has been reviewed!) Easily switched from a king to two doubles for just a little more - $50 - $57. Room was very clean, plastic covers on the mattress and box springs and the bathroom was freshly painted. Bathroom was also spotless. No extras like mini-shampoo bottles or hair dryer but the frig was huge and the microwave was also shiny clean. Towels are rather small but for this price, I'll bring my own if we return as Hokie parents someday!
Coffee, hot water and tea bags were available but there was only sweet and low. No donuts on this Sunday morning.
- Also Known As:
- Red Carpet Hotel
- Red Carpet Hotel Blacksburg
- Red Carpet Inn Blacksburg
- Blacksburg Red Carpet Inn
- Red Carpet Inn Blacksburg, Virginia
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Red Carpet Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.