“Very good hotel!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 9 hotels in Blacksburg
College Station, Texas
“Very good hotel!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2011

I stayed there for two nights, very good experience. The staff are very nice, rooms are clean, most importantly, the price are surprisingly cheap. Very good for the value. If I had chance to visit VT again, definitely will stay there again.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family

88 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Iran
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2011

We stay for 3 nights. It costs only 56$ for a king size room.

The sheets are clean but the room was dark and small.

Free coffee and donought was availble at morning.

I recommend it based on its price!

It has free WLAN service in room.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Annapolis, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2011

great price, the rooms were very clean with frig and microwave. convenient to va tech. friendly, knowledgeable owners. a motorcycle group trashed their room and gave a bad review here when scolded but we found the inn to be very clean and came back twice more while we were picking up/dropping off kids!

Florence, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2011

This is one of the only reasonable hotels that I found, directly, in town. All the rest were at least (6) miles further away from the University.

The staff greeted us, immediately when we arrived. They were very informative with regards to offerings of the local surroundings, i.e. restaurants, grocery stores, places of interest, etc.

The rooms were, as promised, clean and the bed was comfortable. More importantly; the non-smoking room, was just that (no smoke smell) and the Air Conditioning, worked well (which we really needed).

I was pleasantly surprised. Note; this is not a "party" type of hotel. The staff lives on site and is always available for your issues or concerns.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2011

My wife and I stayed here for a quick layover from our road trip through VA and WV. We were shocked that the price was just $55 for the two of us. Our room was quiet and clean, it had a microwave, mini-refrigerator, free Internet, and great water pressure (something we rarely find in a lower-priced motel). The owner was extremely polite and friendly and he recommended a fantastic restaurant that really made our stay. We can't recommend this place highly enough!

Blacksburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2011

Well, this is not a five star hotel you are looking at, but for the price this is great place to stay.
I've been checking a numbers of motels in Blacksburg and most of them were asking 100+ for a night.
Rooms were clean, wifi was pretty fast, and I only paid about 56 dollar for it.
I will definitely use them again in the future.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
Blacksburg, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2011

Great location at an affordable price. I stayed there for two weeks and I was pretty satisfied with the service. My room was always clean. No problems with bed bugs!! Owners are very helpful and friendly. If I ever need a hotel in Blacksburg again, I’d not hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business

Been to Red Carpet Inn? Share your experiences!