This is a great hotel. I just stayed there with my boyfriend because it was the best value in the town (50$ a night instead of >$100 like all the other hotels in Blacksburg) and we had a wonderful stay. The owners (a husband and wife) are incredibly nice (and in reply to a previous poster, they speak English perfectly fine. We had no trouble communicating, they just have an accent). We left a pair of Birkenstocks in the room accidentally, and they shipped them to us. I don't think you could find a nicer set of hotel owners ANYWHERE. The hotel itself was also nice. The room was big, there was a nice fridge and a really nice microwave. Everything was clean and the a/c was great. The internet speed is very quick (better than what I have at home even, my boyfriend had no problem running an mmo game on it even). We will definitely stay again, and recommend this hotel to everyone.
- Also Known As:
- Red Carpet Hotel
- Red Carpet Hotel Blacksburg
- Red Carpet Inn Blacksburg
- Blacksburg Red Carpet Inn
- Red Carpet Inn Blacksburg, Virginia
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Travelocity so you can book your Red Carpet Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.