“Charming Inn with great location!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of VT Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Blacksburg
VT Inn
204 Washington St. SW, Blacksburg, VA 24060   |
Ranked #3 of 4 Blacksburg B&B and Inns
Okinawa, Japan
“Charming Inn with great location!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

My wife and I decided to stop in and see the alma mater while on a recent road trip and stumbled upon this gem. Located just off campus and near the heart of the downtown scene, the VT Inn offered a peaceful and comfortable stay while we revisited the beautiful campus and town of Blacksburg. Our host, Eric, was very communicative and helpful and served a delicious omelette breakfast. We stayed in the VT Inn suite, just off the main dining area, but were able to see all of the other rooms as they were unoccupied at the time. The 2nd floor has the White out, Orange and Marroon effect rooms, and the entance to the thrid floor Hokies nest, the largest of the rooms. There is also a comfortable common space living room on the first floor for unwinding, as well a a great front porch for setting out. I recommend this to couples, families and groups of friends who can even rent the whole house out for a great Tech experience! Don't wait too long to visit because I fear this gem won't be a secret for much longer. I understand the football experience at the VT Inn to be top notch. Looking forward to returning!

Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
, General Manager at VT Inn, responded to this review, June 29, 2012
I am glad that you two enjoyed your stay. Best of luck with everything you have coming up. I'm looking forward to some stories when you eventually make it back to Blacksburg.

-Eric

5 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Business
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012

We rented the VT Inn for our family and friends to stay together over graduation weekend. Breakfasts were excellent. Having access to the kitchen and grill to prepare our own lunch and dinner on Thursday and Saturday was great. We enjoyed downtime in the living room. It is an easy walk to all the campus graduation events and to downtown in the evening. Several of us didn't get into a car for 3 days.

Eric helped us to plan a large tent rental for the back parking lot and we hosted a graduation party on Friday night for 150 people. He and Mark were very accommodating and encouraging.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Eric H, General Manager at VT Inn, responded to this review, May 21, 2012
Sue, it was a pleasure serving your group. I am glad that everyone enjoyed their stay. If you make it back to Blacksburg in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2012

My fiance and I stayed here while visiting my brother at VT. Eric the innkeeper was super friendly and very accomodating to us! He made us excellent breakfast both mornings!! The rooms were great as well. We loved the location as it was super close to downtown and campus!! We will definitely be staying here every time I am in Blacksburg!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
Eric H, General Manager at VT Inn, responded to this review, April 4, 2012
Thank you for staying at the VT Inn. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you two in the future.

-Eric

Been to VT Inn? Share your experiences!