“The King would be disappointed in this castle” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #74 of 113 Restaurants in Blacksburg
Cuisines: Fast Food
Seattle, Washington
“The King would be disappointed in this castle”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2011

I've been to this location several times, but it's my draw to "Burger King" that brings me back. And it's this staff that keeps me wondering why I come back.

The location itself is dark, poorly lit, and just feels dingy. The building looks old and you just feel as though it's run down and poor service is fitting.

If it's fitting, then they follow through. Best case is that they forget to give you a straw in the drive-thru. On my last visit, I ordered a Whopper w/ cheese, and NO mayonnaise or onions. They got the onions part correct, but slathered the top with mayo. When you order, there's no quality control screen for you to check your order. And while at home, I checked my receipt to see what it had listed. Issue? Never got a receipt.

This was my last straw with this place, having had multiple bad experiences. I won't be going back and would recommend for others to avoid it. If, however, you have the urge to dine with the King, just be sure to check your order before you leave or dig in.

• Visited April 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
2 Thank Eric W

Been to Burger King? Share your experiences!