“Something different...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of cabo fish taco

cabo fish taco
Ranked #7 of 105 Restaurants in Blacksburg
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican, Seafood, Californian
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Takeout, Late Night
Description: Cabo serves authentic Baja Mexican Cuisine in a relaxed and casual setting. Using only the freshest ingredients, Cabo specializes in unique tacos, wraps, and burritos, as well as a diverse selection of salads and featured entrees. Come by and try a taste of Baja and sip on one of our fresh made margaritas.
Blacksburg, Virginia
“Something different...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Nice outdoor patio, good food, competitive prices. Fish tacos and salsa were good. Took a long time to get service and drinks, but overall a good local restaurant.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Mexican & Seafood”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

Cabo Fish Taco in downtown Blacksburg is a Mexican/Seafood restaurant. The menu has traditional Mexican food, like tacos and fajitas, but they primarily use fish instead of chicken or beef (although they do have alternatives). We stopped here for dinner as a group after hiking in Jefferson National Forest and had a good experience. I'm not a big fan of seafood, so I had the chicken wrap and it was pretty good and quite large. I was hungry so I appreciated such a large portion. It's a college town, so the atmosphere appeals to that type of crowd, but we had a nice time. The service was very good even with a big group, everyone enjoyed their food, and the prices were reasonable, both for food and drinks. Even though I don't much care for seafood, I would stop here again since they have a few alternatives.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Richmond, Virginia
“Great fish tacos.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

Took my kids here after bringing them back to college and was very please with the quality of the food was very good. I got the regular fish tacos and found the fish to be very light and the batter very tasty. My son got the BBQ Mahi Mahi and was please with the taste as well and said the fish was done just right. My daughter got one of the daily specials and said it was also very good. I liked the salsa that came with the chips, it was a different take on what you usually get with chips.

I recommend going here for lunch or dinner and I would like to go back to try some of their other menu items.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Blacksburg, Virginia
“cabo fish taco”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

I didnt get what I wanted to have that day...though they said I could, I had to opt for something that I did like that much. But overall good service.....

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Charleston, South Carolina
“Cabo Waahoo!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

On a quest of DDD places we landed here since the Charlotte location was not going to work with our schedule... SHUT THE DOOR as Guy might say... this place was great. We sat in the sunny back area off the bar for lunch and the servers were awesome. Since we had miles to drive we skipped the generous margaritas but the tacos were worth our trip off the highway. Taco's were tasty, fresh and fun...best roasted corn salsa we've had too. The cactus salad with chick peas was strange but the vodka dipping sauce for the eggplant was cool and fabulous.

• Visited November 2013