We were there because one of our granddaughters was in a swim meet at Virginia Tech. The hotel is easy to find (right off Hwy 460. The room was comfortable and clean. Had great wireless internet in the room, both the wife and I could connect on 2 different PCs at the same time. Parking was free. The room came with a hot breakfast, made to order. It was the best free breakfast we ever had in an American hotel. It is an easy drive into Blacksburg. No complaints whatsoever.
BTW, if you're going into town at night, parking is very difficult because of the sheer number of VA Tech students in town for dinner and drinks. Thursday nigjt is the worst according to the hotel as that is Tech's drinking night!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy all the comforts of home while on the road at the Hilton Garden Inn Blacksburg. Complete with refrigerator, microwave, high-speed internet and HDTV, your spacious guest room contains all the essentials for an overnight visit or week-long stay. Adjacent to the VA Tech campus, this hotel is a convenient stop for parents and potential students alike. Forget something at home? The 24-hour Pavilion Pantry has basic health and beauty essentials as well as microwavable meals, snacks and drinks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Blacksburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Blacksburg Hotel Blacksburg
- Hilton Garden Inn Blacksburg Virginia