Picked this hotel on the fly - checked ratings on Trip Advisor and was not disappointed. Clean room, comfortable bed, walk -in shower (no tub - which was fine with us). Would recommend to
travelers needing a nice hotel while visiting V Tech or passing through as we were either north or south on Rt.#81. It is about eight miles off Rt.#81, but worth it. There is a restaurant in the hotel where there is $8.95 breakfast (we didn't have it) or a la carte from the menu.
There is an area to purchase snacks and things and depending on your Hilton Honors amount, you get free bottled water.
Would recommend this hotel and would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy all the comforts of home while on the road at the Hilton Garden Inn Blacksburg. Complete with refrigerator, microwave, high-speed internet and HDTV, your spacious guest room contains all the essentials for an overnight visit or week-long stay. Adjacent to the VA Tech campus, this hotel is a convenient stop for parents and potential students alike. Forget something at home? The 24-hour Pavilion Pantry has basic health and beauty essentials as well as microwavable meals, snacks and drinks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Blacksburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Blacksburg Hotel Blacksburg
- Hilton Garden Inn Blacksburg Virginia