Stayed here while working at Virginia Tech 9/6-9/8. Great location if attending athletic events. Less than five minutes to stadium. Rooms typical HGI which is fine by me. Hotel bar small but food was VERY good for a small kitchen. I had salmon ceasar slad which was great and co- workers really enjoyed their burgers and sirloin steak. As a bonus got to watch some college football with former Hokie and Buffalo Bill Bruce Smith, who must be a part owner becuse his picture is everywhere.
Front office staff very friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy all the comforts of home while on the road at the Hilton Garden Inn Blacksburg. Complete with refrigerator, microwave, high-speed internet and HDTV, your spacious guest room contains all the essentials for an overnight visit or week-long stay. Adjacent to the VA Tech campus, this hotel is a convenient stop for parents and potential students alike. Forget something at home? The 24-hour Pavilion Pantry has basic health and beauty essentials as well as microwavable meals, snacks and drinks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Travelocity, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Blacksburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Blacksburg Hotel Blacksburg
- Hilton Garden Inn Blacksburg Virginia