Stayed here 2 nights while touring Virginia Tech. It's four minutes from the VT Visitor's Center. The Hilton gives a AAA discount, has good complimentary coffee in the lobby at all hours. Rooms were clean, bathrooms are roomy, HBO on the tube, and a generously sized desk in the room. Climate control is easy to work and effective. All common areas are nicely decorated, and there is a small business center that your room key will open, with two computers and printers.
Don't be concerned about the very firm mattresses; they have a dial on the side near the head of the bed that releases pressure in the mattress. We turned ours all the way to "soft" and slept just fine. I'd rather have a firm mattress than a back-breaking soft one anyway! Breakfast wasn't included, but there were lots of options at the buffet, for $8.95 a person. Staff very polite and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy all the comforts of home while on the road at the Hilton Garden Inn Blacksburg. Complete with refrigerator, microwave, high-speed internet and HDTV, your spacious guest room contains all the essentials for an overnight visit or week-long stay. Adjacent to the VA Tech campus, this hotel is a convenient stop for parents and potential students alike. Forget something at home? The 24-hour Pavilion Pantry has basic health and beauty essentials as well as microwavable meals, snacks and drinks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Blacksburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Blacksburg Hotel Blacksburg
- Hilton Garden Inn Blacksburg Virginia