Dropping off my daughter for a summer at Virginia Tech. Spent two nights here. The hotel is lovely and the staff is sweet. Unfortunately, the hotel walls and ceilings are just too thin. I mentioned this to the desk and they were sweet to comp my room. Hard to argue with that but it did make for two very tiring mornings. The next time I will ask for a top floor. New bedding -- silk on one side of the duvet -- I don't really like that. Sleep number beds -- make sure you set both sides the same or it will make for an uncomfortable rest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy all the comforts of home while on the road at the Hilton Garden Inn Blacksburg. Complete with refrigerator, microwave, high-speed internet and HDTV, your spacious guest room contains all the essentials for an overnight visit or week-long stay. Adjacent to the VA Tech campus, this hotel is a convenient stop for parents and potential students alike. Forget something at home? The 24-hour Pavilion Pantry has basic health and beauty essentials as well as microwavable meals, snacks and drinks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Blacksburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Blacksburg Hotel Blacksburg
- Hilton Garden Inn Blacksburg Virginia