“Delicious!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Blue Ridge Mountains, Virginia
“Delicious!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

I go to India Garden quite a bit for lunch and dinner. They have a lunch buffet that is very good and well priced. Dinner prices are a little high, but the food and service is excellent. Big portions too.

Visited December 2013

Cedar Bluff
“Enjoyable lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

This was my first visit to the lunch buffet.It was a late lunch so the food was not at it's peak, but was still plentiful and I was pleased with the variety and flavors. The service was not particularly welcoming or friendly but my water was refilled promptly. The dining room is nicely furnished and I would definitely return.

• Visited December 2013
Salem, Virginia
“worst buffet”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

the food is not tasty,no varieties.It may be tasty to americans but not to indians.bland food.not going back again

• Visited October 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
Brunswick, Maine
“This is for the takeout”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

This review is based solely on the food. I ordered takeout for Chicken Tikka Masala and it was ready 20 min later when I went to pick it up (in a very, very empty restaurant). The chicken was bland, the sauce was watery, and it was nowhere near the medium level of spiciness I've come to associate with Indian restaurants. Also, very expensive! $16 for tasteless chicken? They get two stars because the rice was good.

Visited December 2013
Blacksburg, Virginia, United States
“Consistently Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

I had never had Indian food prior to trying this place, but I have fallen in love with it. Maybe it is Americanized, but that doesn't keep the food from being very tasty. I've been to the actual restaurant as well as their booth at various street fairs in Blacksburg and one of the things I have loved most about the place is the consistency in the food quality. I also love that I can chose how spicy I want my food. I love flavor but I'm not so big on the heat. The service at the restaurant can be a little slow sometimes but i have not been treated rudely. I definitely recommend this place to anyone.

• Visited October 2013