“Lovely food and service” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #30 of 105 Restaurants in Blacksburg
Cuisines: Indian
Ulaanbaatar, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
“Lovely food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

If you love Indian food, you will truly appreciate India Garden. Dishes are fresh, can be spicy or mild according to your order, and there is a wonderful variety of vegetarian, lamb, or chicken dishes.

Visited January 2013

Blacksburg, Virginia
“Yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

The food is really delicious--even on the lunch buffet. I like the buffet because I can taste different dishes without committing to a full entree. Getting a drink refill is often slow.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Enjoyable place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

I have never Indian food before but after going here for the lunch buffet. I will try again. I would recommend this place for a newbie to Indian food.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Princeton
“Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

I had never ate India food before until I gone there. I all ways go back there when I am in town. When I and the pastor"s wife was there this last time was there and it was over a year ago when was there. She remember who we was. And knew we was from WV.

Visited December 2012
Radford, Virginia
“Nice lunch buffet, but don't go alone”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

The India Garden restaurant has a nice lunch buffet with 3 each hot meat and meatless dishes plus salad, fruit, and sauces. It is a refreshing change from all the burger places in Blacksburg. The food is not as distinctive in its flavors as the Indian restaurant in New Haven, CT but if I hadn't been to that restaurant I would have given the Blacksburg restaurant top marks. One warning. Don't go by yourself. You will be shoved into seating too close to other people and generally ignored. Don't expect a refill on water and, if it were not a buffet, you probably wouldn't get served. I have never been to a place that is so rude to single dinners.

• Visited October 2012