“Perfect Brunch” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
“Perfect Brunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

Walked in and was completely overwhelmed with all the different variety. This place is a coffee and tea lovers dream come true! This is a a sweet little cafe that I'm glad I stumbled on. I ordered a Chai tea and a cheese and apple danish. I gotta say, a chai tea is easily screwed up, but this one hit the spot! My server was very polite and sweet and made my breakfast even better :)

• Visited June 2014

Portsmouth, New Hampshire
“Great coffee, surprisingly delicious food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

I've been to Mill Mountain quite a bit in my time. At first it was just got coffee but then on a couple of occasions I got food. I was super surprised how good their salads, sandwiches, and desserts are! It might not be your go to sandwich shop but give it a shot.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Blacksburg, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best house coffee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

this is my favorite coffee blend, the mill mountain house blend. The service is always quick and I like the smell of roasted coffee beans.

Visited February 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Love this coffee shop!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

The first time we came to Blacksburg, we stopped by this place because it was ranked so well on TripAdvisor. Absolutely love it! My husband and I bought a medium coffee with hazelnut and a medium latte and only spent $5 and change. We live here now and recently went again. We bought the same coffee drinks and two bagels and it only cost $9 and change. Very good pricing and delicious coffee! MUCH better than Starbucks' brews...

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cleveland, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I stock up on Mountain Mud coffee whenever I'm in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

Mill Mountain has, by far, the best coffee. I stock up on several pounds when I'm in Blacksburg and ration it throughout the year until I can get back to re-stock. The atmosphere is casual and welcoming. The staff are always attentive and efficient.

• Visited May 2013