“Great coffee, surprisingly delicious food” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 106 restaurants in Blacksburg
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
“Great coffee, surprisingly delicious food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

I've been to Mill Mountain quite a bit in my time. At first it was just got coffee but then on a couple of occasions I got food. I was super surprised how good their salads, sandwiches, and desserts are! It might not be your go to sandwich shop but give it a shot.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

91% Recommend
Blacksburg, Virginia
“Best house coffee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

this is my favorite coffee blend, the mill mountain house blend. The service is always quick and I like the smell of roasted coffee beans.

Visited February 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Love this coffee shop!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

The first time we came to Blacksburg, we stopped by this place because it was ranked so well on TripAdvisor. Absolutely love it! My husband and I bought a medium coffee with hazelnut and a medium latte and only spent $5 and change. We live here now and recently went again. We bought the same coffee drinks and two bagels and it only cost $9 and change. Very good pricing and delicious coffee! MUCH better than Starbucks' brews...

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cleveland, Ohio
“I stock up on Mountain Mud coffee whenever I'm in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

Mill Mountain has, by far, the best coffee. I stock up on several pounds when I'm in Blacksburg and ration it throughout the year until I can get back to re-stock. The atmosphere is casual and welcoming. The staff are always attentive and efficient.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Good coffee shop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

I'd always prefer to try out a local coffee shop as opposed to starbucks. Walked in and mentioned I wanted a darker roast and the "barista" or whatever you call him picked one out and made it up. My wife got some rasberry blend and would probably get something else in the future.

They had tons of coffee beans and choices, and roast them there. Will come back for a milkshake or dessert!

• Visited March 2013