“The friendliness of the staff was great. Will definitely...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Blacksburg

Save Saved
You added Days Inn Blacksburg to your Saves list
Days Inn Blacksburg
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   3503 Holiday Lane, Blacksburg, VA 24060 (Formerly Ramada Limited)   |
Ranked #9 of 9 hotels in Blacksburg

187 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Dulles, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

I reserved three rooms for my boss and two other employees. My boss sent me pictures of mold in the bathroom and white powder all over the carpet and luggage holder. She didn't complain to the management or request another room because she didn't want to leave her room due to the fact that there were several men outside her room being rowdy and drinking. I booked her a room in another hotel for the next night.

The next day she had several bed bug bites. They are disgusting.

I am going to contact the management and let them know about the bed bugs and about a refund.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Charlotte, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

My husband, grown daughters and I spent a weekend going back to my older daughter's Alma Mater and attending a VT game. We were offered tickets last minute, and the Days Inn was the only Blacksburg hotel still available. While I was encouraged by reviews from Virginia Tech parents, I was a little concerned because of the previous comments from others, but we were delightfully surprised! The rooms were clean and up to date and we had a wonderful time. It's not the Ritz, but it's not supposed to be.

Upon check out, I had a lovely time talking to Justin at the desk who was very friendly and personable and took the time to make sure we had a good stay. We will return here without hesitation.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Mid_AtlanticMichele, Public Relations Manager at Days Inn Blacksburg, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Guest feedback is invaluable to the continued success of our hotel and we appreciate your taking the time to post a review about your stay at the Days Inn Blacksburg. Thank you for complimenting our staff member Justin - he certainly does enjoy interacting with and taking care of our guests! Your comment that you would return for another stay without hesitation is the ultimate goal of our hotel. Thank you for your stay and we hope you do return again soon!
Franklin, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

I recently booked a hotel room through the phone. Justin, the man who provided me with excellent customer service, was EXTREMELY helpful! I was unfamiliar with the area and needed additional information regarding the public transportation in Blacksburg. He took the time to look online at the Blacksburg website and figure out the exact information I would need to know for GameDay, regarding bus transportation. The only rooms available were smoking and he ensured me that a ventilation system would be put into our room prior to our arrival. And he put us on a cancellation list if there were any cancellations on non-smoking rooms. He matched the lowest price that I found online. Overall, it was the best customer service I've had when calling to book a hotel room!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your wonderful review and mention of our staff member, Justin. We were so pleased to read your comment that "Overall, it was the best customer service I've had when calling to book a hotel room!!" Reviews such as yours are such an encouragement to our staff members to consistently strive to provide that same level of service to all of our guests. We hope that you visit again soon!
Flemington, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

Recent visit was very pleasant. Staff at the hotel were extremely cooperative, friendly and courteous. Room was spacious, clean and very comfortable. Enjoyed the flat screen TV and excellent Internet access. Would be willing to stay there any time.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay. Hearing your words that our "Staff at the hotel were extremely cooperative, friendly and courteous. Room was spacious, clean and very comfortable." were very rewarding and such a nice encouragement to our staff. We appreciate your taking the time to write a review and look forward to your returning for another visit.
Feasterville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

People at the front desk were so nice and helpful. I needed an iron and a cot and it was there in 5 mins.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

We appreciate your kind review of your stay at the Days Inn Blacksburg. Loved hearing that our staff took such good care of you. We hope that you will visit again!

Been to Days Inn Blacksburg? Share your experiences!