Ideal location - on Main St. in revitalized downtown, very near campus, within walking distance of nearly all that would interest a visitor to Hokieland. Newer, medium-sized with feel of B&B that retains overall feeling of "newness". Rooms are very clean, reasonably sized and tastefully furnished. Hotel is quiet, Wi-Fi equipped, well appointed, with wonderful lobby amenities including 24 hour cartridge coffee maker, biscottis, choc chip cookies in pm, OJ and finger pastries in am, newspapers and computer, I used to print boarding passes. Staff were all extremely pleasant and helpful, as well as knowledgeable about local restaurants and events. Owners are dedicated Hokies and frequent visitors to their hotel. Couldn't imagine a better place to stay in Blacksburg.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Historic Downtown Blacksburg, Main Street Inn is within walking distance to Virginia Tech and all sports facilities. Guests can enjoy dining, music, theater and shopping ... all a short stroll away. Amenities include free WiFi Internet, plasma TVs (2 per suite), refrigerator, microwave and coffee service. When visiting for business or pleasure, the main place to stay is Main Street Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Main Street Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Main Street Hotel Blacksburg
- Main Street Inn Blacksburg, Virginia