This is the best place to stay in Blacksburg for Virginia Tech home football games. It is a place that is close to the stadium and near all of the downtown bars and restaurants. There really isn't much of a need to drive anywhere once you get here. The hotel staff is very friendly and the rooms and common areas are nicely decorated and very clean. The rooms are a little small - they have either a king or queen bed in one room - a bathroom in the middle - and the seating/family room area also has a sleeper sofa - but it is fairly cramped when you pull that out. However, if you are looking for a great location and a great, clean place to stay - this is the place. If you are a couple - that wouldn't use the sleeper sofa - this is absolutely perfect!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Historic Downtown Blacksburg, Main Street Inn is within walking distance to Virginia Tech and all sports facilities. Guests can enjoy dining, music, theater and shopping ... all a short stroll away. Amenities include free WiFi Internet, plasma TVs (2 per suite), refrigerator, microwave and coffee service. When visiting for business or pleasure, the main place to stay is Main Street Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Main Street Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Main Street Hotel Blacksburg
- Main Street Inn Blacksburg, Virginia