We stayed at the Main Street Inn in Blacksburg for a VT basketball game weekend. The hotel was right downtown and within walking distance to the restaurants, shopping and the Cassell Coliseum. The room was great! The bed was very comfortable and high quality. We liked the suite type design which had lots of room along with privacy. This is our second stay there and we will certainly return. Shannon and Nicole were delightful upon checking in, checking out and answering any questions we might have. They always have some type of fruit, biscotti, and candy available for the guests. A great place to stay in Blacksburg!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Historic Downtown Blacksburg, Main Street Inn is within walking distance to Virginia Tech and all sports facilities. Guests can enjoy dining, music, theater and shopping ... all a short stroll away. Amenities include free WiFi Internet, plasma TVs (2 per suite), refrigerator, microwave and coffee service. When visiting for business or pleasure, the main place to stay is Main Street Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Main Street Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Main Street Hotel Blacksburg
- Main Street Inn Blacksburg, Virginia