I was in Blacksburg for meetings at Virginia Tech and thoroughly enjoyed a two-night stay here.
The suite was pleasant and comfortable (bedroom, nice bathroom with plenty of towels and amenities) and a sitting room. And the lobby was very inviting and cozy. It was quite cold outside during my stay and it was nice to step into the lobby and be able to have a cup of hot tea or coffee (available free of charge 24/7, as are biscotti and fruit). A very nice touch, indeed! The hotel is conveniently located right in the town -- near restaurants, shops, and the Lyric Theatre, and right on the fringe of the campus. Also a plus for this hotel is a covered parking garage attached to the building. I highly recommend the Main Street Inn to any visitor to Blacksburg!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Historic Downtown Blacksburg, Main Street Inn is within walking distance to Virginia Tech and all sports facilities. Guests can enjoy dining, music, theater and shopping ... all a short stroll away. Amenities include free WiFi Internet, plasma TVs (2 per suite), refrigerator, microwave and coffee service. When visiting for business or pleasure, the main place to stay is Main Street Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Main Street Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Main Street Hotel Blacksburg
- Main Street Inn Blacksburg, Virginia