This is a really nice hotel right in the heart of Blacksburg. It's an easy walk to all of the night life in downtown and to the football and basketball venues. We were in Blacksburg for a basketball game and it was perfect. The rooms are spacious and clean...seating area with a TV, good sized bathroom with big shower, and sleeping area with another TV. My only (very minor) complaint is related to service...their policy is that your car has to be moved by 3:00 on the day of checkout. The basketball game was over at 4:00, and we were told we couldn't leave it there the extra hour despite the hotel being mostly empty. We ended up having to move it to the parking garage before the game. Again, not a big deal, but thought it was odd they wouldn't accommodate that request.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Historic Downtown Blacksburg, Main Street Inn is within walking distance to Virginia Tech and all sports facilities. Guests can enjoy dining, music, theater and shopping ... all a short stroll away. Amenities include free WiFi Internet, plasma TVs (2 per suite), refrigerator, microwave and coffee service. When visiting for business or pleasure, the main place to stay is Main Street Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Main Street Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Main Street Hotel Blacksburg
- Main Street Inn Blacksburg, Virginia