I recently booked a room for my mom who was visiting for a birthday weekend. My apartment is not very comfortable, so I chose the Main Street Inn- for its location and because of feedback from colleagues. The room was lovely, the service was friendly (they were able to give us a later checkout date even though they were sold out) and the location allowed us to have a great weekend without a lot of driving. Although there was a boisterous (fraternity?) house nearby that was audible in the room during the day (but not extremely), the room was very quiet at night. Parking was a little snug, but consistently available. The Keurig coffee and biscotti in the lobby was a nice extra. Thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Historic Downtown Blacksburg, Main Street Inn is within walking distance to Virginia Tech and all sports facilities. Guests can enjoy dining, music, theater and shopping ... all a short stroll away. Amenities include free WiFi Internet, plasma TVs (2 per suite), refrigerator, microwave and coffee service. When visiting for business or pleasure, the main place to stay is Main Street Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Main Street Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Main Street Hotel Blacksburg
- Main Street Inn Blacksburg, Virginia