Over the four years we have been visiting VT this was our first time we were able to stay at the Main Street Inn. It is absolutely the best location with a very warm, friendly and helpful staff. Loved the lobby with coffee and snacks/fruit available 24/7. The beds were very comfortable and appreciated the hokie beads and koozies left in the room. I only note that our room wasn't cleaned very thoroughly or items restocked (coffee, shampoo, conditioner) the following day of our first night stay. Certainly not a deal breaker but for the price expect that extra attention. I would definitely stay there again! It was awesome that we didn't need to drive our car everywhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Historic Downtown Blacksburg, Main Street Inn is within walking distance to Virginia Tech and all sports facilities. Guests can enjoy dining, music, theater and shopping ... all a short stroll away. Amenities include free WiFi Internet, plasma TVs (2 per suite), refrigerator, microwave and coffee service. When visiting for business or pleasure, the main place to stay is Main Street Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Main Street Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Main Street Hotel Blacksburg
- Main Street Inn Blacksburg, Virginia