Wahoo.............gone are the low, poorly designed and poorly flushing toilets.
We stayed on the east side during this visit and had a king suite. For our 9 day stay we appreciated more room. This side of the hotel seemed quieter (street noise), but then the campus had cleared out for Christmas vacation.
We consider Main Street our "lttle inn," as we love the convenience, friendliness, and efficiency of the staff. We are frequent visitors to Hokieville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Historic Downtown Blacksburg, Main Street Inn is within walking distance to Virginia Tech and all sports facilities. Guests can enjoy dining, music, theater and shopping ... all a short stroll away. Amenities include free WiFi Internet, plasma TVs (2 per suite), refrigerator, microwave and coffee service. When visiting for business or pleasure, the main place to stay is Main Street Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Main Street Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Main Street Hotel Blacksburg
- Main Street Inn Blacksburg, Virginia