We stayed here (from Australia) while visiting my son at Virginia Tech. Its a great hotel, with very helpful staff, comfy warm beds and situated right in the middle of Blacksburg. Its walking distance from everything, in this pretty, college town in rural Virginia, a beautiful part of the world. With no restaurant breakfast is available in the form of Granola bars and coffee, which is fine, and there are plenty of cafes close by. The rooms are smallish, but well appointed, and have everything you need.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Historic Downtown Blacksburg, Main Street Inn is within walking distance to Virginia Tech and all sports facilities. Guests can enjoy dining, music, theater and shopping ... all a short stroll away. Amenities include free WiFi Internet, plasma TVs (2 per suite), refrigerator, microwave and coffee service. When visiting for business or pleasure, the main place to stay is Main Street Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Main Street Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Main Street Hotel Blacksburg
- Main Street Inn Blacksburg, Virginia