I am a business traveler who likes to support the mom and pop businesses around my 5 state territory. The lovely folks at the Modern Language dept at Virginia Tech recommended this inn for my recent stay. It was very nice, spotless. The charm began with the 2 lovely students running the front desk. Great value for the $. No dining on site but Starbucks was across the road and a great Vegetarian restaurant around the corner (next to the movie theatre for breakfast too!). Very convenient to the nice eateries up and down Main Street. This is a keeper and my place of choice when on the road again to VT.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Historic Downtown Blacksburg, Main Street Inn is within walking distance to Virginia Tech and all sports facilities. Guests can enjoy dining, music, theater and shopping ... all a short stroll away. Amenities include free WiFi Internet, plasma TVs (2 per suite), refrigerator, microwave and coffee service. When visiting for business or pleasure, the main place to stay is Main Street Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Main Street Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Main Street Hotel Blacksburg
- Main Street Inn Blacksburg, Virginia