This was our first trip to Blacksburg as we were moving our son to medical school. We stayed two nights at the Holiday Inn and spent a lot of time in the room and around the pool. We were upgraded to a suite which was so nice as we met family for a pizza dinner in the room. We rode the bikes (provided for free) around the Virginia Tech Campus and slept in the most comfortable bed. Adam was working at the front desk both days and was very friendly and helpful. We will definitely stay here again for the White Coat Ceremony.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover all that Blacksburg has to offer at the 100% smoke-free, convenient, comfortable Holiday Inn University. You are at the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains, shopping, dining, entertainment and the arts. You are within easy walking distance to Virginia Tech. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG and Expedia so you can book your Holiday Inn University-Blacksburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn University-Blacksburg Hotel Blacksburg
- Holiday Inn Blacksburg
- Blacksburg Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn University-Blacksburg Virginia