Great location- walking distance to campus, Starbucks, and university bookstore. They host a pretty nice game day tailgate and run a (small) shuttle to the stadium. Big down-grade that 3/6 in our group (2 Rooms) had cold showers. The building is old- staff is nice. Overall a mixed experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover all that Blacksburg has to offer at the 100% smoke-free, convenient, comfortable Holiday Inn University. You are at the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains, shopping, dining, entertainment and the arts. You are within easy walking distance to Virginia Tech. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, IHG, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn University-Blacksburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn University-Blacksburg Hotel Blacksburg
- Holiday Inn Blacksburg
- Blacksburg Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn University-Blacksburg Virginia