Living less than 15 minutes from the hotel, I will be honest...I've never stayed there overnight. However, as a member of the local business community, I have first hand knowledge of the hotel staff and it's event rooms, and I've got to tell you, this hotel is simply BEAUTIFUL when you walk in.
From the stone tile in the lobby, to the pool, the bar (which is a part of the local flavor...with the locals, not just people coming in to stay there), and the overall decoration, I really enjoy it whenever I get to come here.
The folks in the Sales Department are all great to work with, too. Rhonda, Angela, Mike, and Courtney are all EXTREMELY personable, and easy to get along with.
If you're coming to the area, and want to stay somewhere nice, THIS is the place. Stop in at Lattitudes for the killer eggs and sausage for breakfast, and Attitudes will open up that evening for dinner and drinks that evening...all you Parrotheads out there ought to enjoy that part of it. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover all that Blacksburg has to offer at the 100% smoke-free, convenient, comfortable Holiday Inn University. You are at the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains, shopping, dining, entertainment and the arts. You are within easy walking distance to Virginia Tech. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, BookIt.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn University-Blacksburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn University-Blacksburg Hotel Blacksburg
- Holiday Inn Blacksburg
- Blacksburg Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn University-Blacksburg Virginia