“Very clean rooms; friendly staff” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #9 of 9 Hotels in Blacksburg
Christiansburg, Virginia
“Very clean rooms; friendly staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

Our room was simple and clean. The staff (Kristin in particular) were friendly and helpful. We would definitely stay here again. It is just a short drive to downtown Blacksburg and the Virginia Tech campus.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

I recently stayed at this hotel and had a wonderful experience....staff was very friendly, all smiles and always willing to help, nice hot breakfast! Hotel was peaceful so I was able to sleep without disruptions; also in a great location minutes from campus/lane stadium

Stayed March 2014
Nashville, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

Had to file police report due to staff stealing controlled substances from my bags. I left bag on coffee stand by front desk & realized that evening. I called & was informed desk had bags. They opened while I was on phone & verified medications for me. I ask them to lock up until I made return trip in 4 days. I even called next day to speak with GM. I was assured they were safe. Well 4 days later found myself filing police report for stolen controlled medications. They hadn't even put bags in safe!! As for rooms they were GROSS! Dirty & nasty stuff in carpets, drains wouldn't drain & linens appeared very very old. Do yourself a favor & go elsewhere. We ended up at Hampton for same rate & it was wonderful. No comparison.

• Stayed March 2014
Gastonia, North Carolina, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

Nice hotel very friendly staff. Room was clean and everything in place. Breakfast was small but did have a hot breakfast. Eggs sausage biscuits and gravy as well as the other main stays. Dining was in a small room but not a problem. The only problem was something I needed which was a fast internet. This don't concern most people. The internet was so slow less then 1mbs. Could not do any of my work and get it uploaded at this speed. Over all good hotel to stay at if internet is not needed.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

I stayed here while I was interviewing at Virginia Tech (VCOM) for grad school - they offered free airport pick up/drop off, a free shuttle to my interview, and also a discounted rate since I was coming into town for the interview.

The staff is EXTREMELY friendly! The rooms are really clean and they also have a free breakfast. I highly recommend this hotel for anyone staying in Blacksburg.

Room Tip: Make sure to ask about their free shuttle service!
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

A pleasure to stay in this comfort inn due to the fantastic staff. We were in Blacksburg to take our sick dog to the VA Tech vet hospital. This was a very stressful situation and the staff did everything they could to accomodate our requests. When we departed, we had left our dog's medications in the room and they mailed them back to us promptly. The property was well kept, the free breakfast was plentiful and had a wide range of items both hot and cold. Everyone from the cleaning crew to the front desk was friendly and had great suggestions to help make our stay most comfortable. We will stay here again and highly recommend it to others.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Norfolk, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

I love to stay at the comfort inn mainly because they are pet friendly. My dog has seziures and cannot be left alone. It has been very helpful to stay when me and my daughter travels. Location is great, workers are always nice, price is just right. I plan on returning.

• Stayed February 2014

Been to The Blacksburg Comfort Inn Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about The Blacksburg Comfort Inn Hotel

Address: 3705 S. Main St., Blacksburg, VA 24060
Location: United States > Virginia > Blacksburg
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#5 Business Hotel in Blacksburg
Hotel Class:2 star — The Blacksburg Comfort Inn Hotel 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your The Blacksburg Comfort Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
The Blacksburg Comfort Hotel Blacksburg
Comfort Inn Blacksburg
Blacksburg Comfort Inn
The Blacksburg Comfort Inn Hotel Virginia

If you own or manage The Blacksburg Comfort Inn Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.