“One word - Awesome!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Barbecue
Linden, Virginia
“One word - Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Mr. B’s Barbecue – there is only one word to describe this restaurant and that is “awesome!” My husband and I have tried BBQ in many states, but this is the best BBQ you will ever eat. As they say “the best BBQ in the Shenandoah Valley.” They have been in business over 30 years and I can understand why. I think we have tried almost everything on the menu. The BBQ is so flavorful, but not overpowering. Our favorites are the huge BBQ sandwiches and the rack of ribs. But don’t forget to try the BBQ chicken too! And many other great items. They also have some great sides: coleslaw, potato salad, macaroni salad, greens, and the creamiest macaroni and cheese. We love this place so much that it is a ritual to go at least 2 times a month and we always take extra home. And before winter hits we make a trip and stock up the freezer so we can still get our Mr. B’s fix if it snows. The guys that run this place are great and the food is remarkable. I guarantee if you go once, you’ll be going back again and again. Love you Mr. B’s!

• Visited October 2012