“Good food, great friendly environment” 5 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Santorini Grill
108 S. Buckmarsh Street, Berryville, VA 22611 (Formerly Knossos Grill)
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 21 Restaurants in Berryville
Cuisines: American, Ice Cream, Greek, Vegetarian
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Winchester, Virginia
“Good food, great friendly environment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2015

Great food and service. Try their homemade chips, ketchup and Angus sliders. Nice wine bar and good gyro meal.

Visited February 2015

Winchester, Virginia
“Looks are deceiving”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2015

We remember this place as the Tastee Freez and the food was never this good. The pork souvlaki is the best around and the platter includes the tastiest fries ever and deep fried zucchinni. The fries are crispy and are seasoned perfectly. The cheeseburger is very good and the Greek salad is huge with loads of feta cheese, olives and tasty dressing. The service can be a little slow but it is definitely worth the wait. Don't judge a book by it's cover.

• Visited December 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Breakfast or Greek -- Don't care what else they have”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2014 via mobile

Our family goes here regularly (1x month eat-in, 1x month carry out). The husband loves the huge breakfast, which takes 3 plates to serve. I tend toward the Greek food, and have yet to find an offering I don't like. My favorites are the souvlaki and the spinach spanakopita. Sometimes, I just get appetizers -- the fried zucchini can be inconsistent, but when it's good it is fabulous! (For an element of the Unexpected, their fries are also the best in Berryville.) Pick any dessert with a description that includes the words "honey" and "drizzle", and you will not be disappointed. I highly recommend this place!

Visited November 2014
Manassas, Va.
“Was hoping for better”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2014

I've passed this place many times and decided to stop for lunch today. I've read the reviews in the past and was expecting better. Maybe things would improve if I stop again but I'm not sure I will. I ordered the Chicken Finger appetizer with Honey Mustard and a BLT. The fingers were thin and looked/tasted like they came from a bag from a grocery store freezer section. The honey mustard was very good though. The BLT had thick tomatoes on it but they were very light in color, tasteless and definitely not ripe. The Bacon was nice and crispy but in crumbles so they fell out of the sandwich. I've never seen this before.

• Visited September 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Much too long of a wait”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2014

At 3 on a Friday afternoon my girlfriend and I stopped in to grab a quick bite to go. We ordered 2 gyros and proceeded to wait 20 minutes for our order. Keep in mind that the meat is already cooked on the spit and just needs to be carved onto the pita. After 15 minutes I complained to the cashier about the wait and got a response that was a nonverbal look like I was the one who was being ridiculous. Even if the food was decent I. Our don't get past the taste of rage at the lack of customer service.