Rosemont was the first venue my husband and I looked at when we got engaged and we didn't even bother looking anywhere else. Our meeting took 30 minutes of walking around the venue, meeting the amazing staff and being awed by all of the elegance that surrounds you in Rosemont.
Our original wedding date was set for December, but due to my husband's Father's health we had to move the wedding to March. Michael didn't hesitate when we told him we had to move the event 9 months earlier. He instantly helped us switch gears from a Christmas wedding to an early spring wedding. He kept us well within our budget and kept the goal in sight, the love for our family.
So now the day has come and gone and I will never forget the amazing wedding I got to share with my family. The day was so smooth from start to finish. As bride you anticipate chaos and stress, but at Rosemont they take care of you in EVERY way. Early in the morning all the ladies are enjoying champagne, muffins and strawberries while we get our hair and make-up done. Then we had a light lunch that my husband and I could create... literally anything we wanted. Then on to getting ready and the most memorable part..."The First Look." This is unique to Rosemont Manor weddings and I recommend every bride do this. I'll never forget how romantic it was and how it helped me ease my jitters.
The ceremony was breath taking with all of the flowers made by Michael our wedding planner. He truly is a Godsend. The officiate that Rosemont referred me to made our ceremony so personal and touching. Every vendor they refer you to, DO NOT HESITATE. They are worth the referral!
Every single person in my family and my husband's told us it was the best wedding they have ever been to. They said no only could they see the love, but they could feel it throughout the property. The romance of this location is palpable.
I'm going to name names so you know who to ask for when you go to Rosemont, because you WANT this gorgeous place to be your wedding venue. I promise you won't regret it. The names to ask for:
1) Michael Haymaker- He is THE wedding planner of the century. Anything and everything you dream of he will help you make it come true, while staying in your budget and keeping you in reality :-) He will treat you as if you are his own family and there is no experience and no other wedding planner you can compare this experience to.
2) Tona - Amazing chef who referred us to a local vineyard to pair their wines with our dinner perfectly. Delicious and a great experience for our guests!
3) Biff Genda- The owner did everything to make sure things were running smoothly. He called me to make sure I was happy with the service I was receiving and if there was anything I needed he gave me his cell phone. No other owners are ever as involved as Biff.
4) John Lyttle- Who made our wedding perfect. He is the best officiate with a great price!
5) Kerry and Cory- Who made my hair and make-up look angelic. All of my sisters and the mothers looked stunning. You two are amazing and SO sweet!
6) All of the staff who made my wedding perfect. The bartender, the servers, the workman who put together my chairs and pergola, the gardeners who keep the grounds perfect and the administrators who help you stay on target with your finances.
My husband and I intend to visit Rosemont every year to celebrate our anniversary and remember the perfect day to celebrate our love and made our family feel part of every minute. I'll never forget all of the heart and effort the Rosemont staff put into me and my husband.
Thank you so much for everything, there aren't enough words to explain how perfect everything was for us.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Rosemont Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosemont Manor Hotel Berryville